Wednesday, October 31, 2012

~Overview~

Wow! we are already at the end of the first marking period! Time flies when you're having fun(or doing lots of work!! haha!!) I can definitely say I learned a lot in these first two and a half months!! I learned things about myself, and about art.

 I learned that I am actually not too bad at making collages, and that I really really like to make collages. So much so that I have continued to do so at home with my own photos.

I learned how to shade pictures, a trick that I had previously been completely clueless about. And I learned how to capture little bits of pieces in a viewfinder, and draw them big again.

I'm also learning how to express my self through my art. I have been taking home some techniques I learn in class, and I use them at home to make pictures that express myself.

I can't wait to continue my journey in art for the rest of the year!!

And remember to Keep Marchin' On!!! <33

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for sharing your favorite author with me. I have enjoyed reading him. I think of you when I read (he's such a good writer) which is why I'm writing to say thanks! I finished Alaska, next is "The Abundance of Katherines"!
    Happy New Year Erin!! See you in 2013!

    ReplyDelete